Terms and Conditions - International
We are Deckers Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 05663055 ("we", "us", "our" or "Deckers Europe").
Our registered address is:
11-12 Pall Mall
London, SW1Y 5LU.
Our VAT number is [ GB886062302 ]
We represent the UGG® Australia, Teva®, Sanuk®, Simple® Shoes, and Tsubo® brands. Our business changes constantly and you should check this website frequently to see any changes or updates.
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined and referenced below and by using the website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions. We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time so please check back often. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or any revision, you must immediately stop using the website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this website at any time without notice.
This website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by Deckers Europe.
Deckers Europe has no control over theses linked websites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from using them.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, software, downloads, and any other content present on this website are the property of Deckers Europe or our affiliated entities and are subject to United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks or trade dress of Deckers Europe and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Items include our name and logos, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of Deckers products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates. Your use of the material found on this website is limited to the electronic copying and printing of site pages for personal, non-commercial reasons (i.e., printing an order confirmation page or other purposes related to ordering or shopping for merchandise). Without the explicit written permission of Deckers Europe, any other use of content found on this website (including linking and framing) is strictly prohibited.
Posting Comments on our Websites
Deckers Europe may provide blogs as a way for you to find out about what's going on with our products and to share comments with us and with other users. We do not pre-screen comments before they go up and therefore are not responsible for their content; however, we will edit or remove material when we feel it is necessary to do so and have been given notice of unsuitable or unlawful content. Posting a comment is simple: no registration with the website is required - just enter your name and a valid email address. Though we encourage you to make use of our blog feature, we do not necessarily endorse content posted by users. We want to make the blog as much yours as possible, but there are some guidelines we ask that you consider when posting a comment.
What to avoid :
- Language that could be perceived as offensive, libellous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, infringing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or sexually/racially/culturally/ethnically offensive
- Personally identifiable information, such as an email address, IM screen name, or phone number
- Advertising or commercial content that solicits products or services
- Junk mail, chain letters, and spam
- Impersonating information (be yourself)
- False, misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, or deceptive content
- Information that is in violation of local, state, federal, or international law
- Content intended to obtain passwords or account/private information from other users
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot
- Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity or to promote any business, products or services;
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, defamatory, libellous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent or offensive material or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs; or
- Use the website for any purpose other than your personal use.
Disclaimer of Liability
Deckers Europe makes no representations or warranties of any kind (whether expressed or implied) with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it - they are provided "as is" with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws and save as listed below, Deckers Europe and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages you or others may suffer, along with damages for profits, business interruption, or the loss of data or information, regardless of whether we are notified of the potential for such damages in advance.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall:
- Exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents;
- Restrict your statutory rights (including your right to receive a reasonable standard of service);
- Make us liable for any damage to your computer system, any loss or damage caused by distributed viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- Make us guarantee which content and services will be available on the website as the content on this website is provided on an 'as available' basis.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Though it is our priority to provide you with complete, current, and accurate information, our website may contain content that is subject to human and/or technological errors (e.g., typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions, etc.). This content may include information related to pricing and availability, as well as material that is incomplete or outdated. Deckers Europe reserves the right to correct such information, even after an order has been placed. We may change or update information without prior notice at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience that such errors may produce.
Website Access and Contents
Access to this website and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, may greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. Deckers Europe cannot be held responsible for any limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of merchandise will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
We do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information through this website other than the information required from you to place an order. By submitting other information to us, you grant us license to use it in any way, without compensation. We will not use your name other than in the course of providing services to you unless required to do so by law, or unless you have provided us with your permission to do so.
Deckers Europe does not sell product for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, then please consult your parent or guardian before proceeding to use the website since they will need to place the order and not you.
eCommerce Returns Policy and Procedures
Please see our eCommerce Returns Policy & Procedure which contains important information about the return of products purchased on this website.
Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines
Deckers Europe respects internationally recognised human rights & environmental standards and we place these standards at the core of our business practices. Whilst we do not own or operate the factories that make our products, we do apply a rigorous code of conduct outlined in our Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines and work with the factories we use to improve their performance over time. For more information
Restricted Substances Policy
Deckers Europe is committed to assuring that all of the materials used in its products are safe for employees, for our customers and the environment. Therefore Deckers Europe has established a Restricted Substances Policy that mandates compliance with all international directives, laws and regulations that restrict the type and concentration of potentially hazardous substances. Consistent with our company values, the Restricted Substances Policy goes beyond mandated restrictions and includes some substances, such as PVC, which are not restricted by law but are a cause for concern for some consumers and some non-governmental organisations. Click here for more information Restricted Substances Policy
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. If you live in England or Wales the laws of England and Wales shall apply and if you live in Scotland, Scottish law shall apply.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please click on our customer services page to contact us via our electronic feedback form or write to us at
83 - 84 George Street
The Deckers family of product lines (UGG® Australia, Ahnu®, Sanuk®, Simple® Shoes, Teva® and Tsubo®) and accompanying domestic (uggaustralia.com, ahnu.com, sanuk.com, simpleshoes.com, teva.com and tsubo.com) and international websites takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously. We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences with regard to how we use your information are our highest priority.
What personal information about our customers does Deckers gather and how does Deckers utilize such information?
The information we obtain from customers and those that visit our sites helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Deckers' websites. Listed below are the types of information we gather and utilize.
- Information you provide: We receive and securely store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide voluntary information. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our websites, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: Deckers and its affiliates that control third-party advertising on our sites receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This allows us to enhance your online shopping experience to an easier and more personalized level. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses a Deckers website. A "cookie" is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. We use this information to remember you once you have logged into your account and to remember your shopping cart. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookie and our cookies do not retrieve any other information from your hard drive. For further information about cookies, controlling and deleting them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org . Without cookies technology, we would not be able to recognize you and provide a personalized experience through the Deckers websites.
- Email Communications: If you visit one of our sites and provide personal information, Deckers will often receive notice of your browsing activity on our sites and may send targeted marketing communication to you based on such activity. In addition, we often communicate with customers in connection with marketing and other related purposes based on your marketing preferences. If you change your mind later and do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please log-in to your account and change your preferences, in which case your email address will be used strictly for transactional and informational purposes regarding your purchases and/or inquiries. There will also be an opt out option in each email marketing communication we send.
- Traditional Mail Marketing: From time to time, Deckers utilizes personal information for traditional mail marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive mail from us, please log-in to your account and change your preferences, in which case your address will be used strictly for transactional and informational purposes regarding your purchases and/or inquiries.
Does Deckers share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other firms to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are contractually obligated to protect personal information. We may pass your personal information to credit referencing agencies (who may keep a record of your information) for the purposes of carrying out identity verification checks.
- Trading Partners: Deckers product lines are offered internationally in conjunction with select international trading partners. Any personal information shared with these trading partners is protected and may be used only according to the guidelines contained herein.
- Protection of Deckers and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or pursuant to potential or actual legal action.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, except as provided below, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information. The exception to this is if Deckers is ordered to produce such information through valid subpoena or court order. In those situations, Deckers will comply with the subpoena and/or court order and will not be required to provide you with any notice.
How secure is my personal information?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account, to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account when you are finished using the site, especially when using a shared computer.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Deckers also displays personalized third-party advertising based on information about customers, such as visits and purchases through our sites. Although Deckers does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please login to your account and adjust your preferences.
Will my information be transferred overseas?
Certain information collected by Deckers Europe Limited outside of the United States will be transferred to Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation in the United States for the purposes of fulfilling orders and marketing (if you have elected to not receive marketing communications from us, your information will not be used for such purposes). Such transfers are tightly controlled and only made where adequate controls have been put in place in line with European data protection laws.
What information can I access?
If you made a purchase from one of our sites, Deckers gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with Deckers for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Can I update, correct, or delete my personal information?
Yes, if you made a purchase from one of our sites, you can log-in to your account to make changes to your personal information or change preferences. If you submitted personal information without making a purchase, if you email Deckers at email@example.com to change or delete your personal information, we will uphold your request. Deckers may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes.
How do I get in touch with Deckers?
Deckers does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may shop at our websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines
Deckers respects internationally recognized human rights and environmental standards and places them at the core of our business practices. While we do not own or operate the factories that make our products, we apply a rigorous code of conduct, the Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines, and work with the factories we use to improve their performance over time. Find out more
Restricted Substances Policy
Deckers is committed to assuring that all of the materials used in its products are safe for workers, consumers and the environment alike. Deckers has established a Restricted Substances Policy that mandates compliance with all international directives, laws and regulations that restrict the type and concentration of potentially hazardous substances. Consistent with our company values, the Restricted Substances Policy goes beyond mandated restrictions and includes some substances such as PVC that are not restricted by law, but that are a cause of concern for many consumers and some Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). Click here for more information.